When you see a Calavera, smile and dance with joy. It is a reminder that you are alive, breathing, and although life is fleeting, there is no fear. Live each moment like it is your last, freely and deeply, and never forget the support of your ancestors around you and honor them. This makes you, and everyone you love, eternal.
On behalf of the Board of Directors for the Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce and staff, we want to invite you to be part of the largest black tie event in the Southwest.
Our 2019 Gala will attract up to 2,000 attendees; business leaders, political figures from across the spectrum, and young professionals, for a night of celebrating CALAVERA. We are proud to produce this event, which provides an incredible platform to express our gratitude to our supporters and membership while celebrating our community’s rich cultural heritage.
As we continue to grow as an economic development-driven organization, the partnerships that we cultivate and maintain with our valued sponsors are vital to the success of this Chamber, to each business member, and ultimately, to the over 110,000 community members reflected in our membership--and beyond-- that we serve. We look forward to another productive, impactful year and we hope you will commit to joining us at the La Noche Encantada 2019 as we celebrate the rich heritage of “CALAVERA.”
La Noche Encantada is our annual fundraising event which supports our program of work including, but not limited to:
- public policy initiatives and advocacy in support of our membership
- entrepreneurial and workforce development initiatives and classes offered in both English and Spanish
- wrap-around procurement programming and technical assistance
- alignment with regional education programming and a mentoring framework for our annual scholarship recipients
- our continuous efforts as the largest chamber of commerce in the state to cultivate cross-sector collaborations and opportunities in New Mexico that will encourage economic development, business-friendly regulation, and growth of our small businesses
We cannot advance these critical initiatives without the dedicated investment from our partners. Together, we can continue to provide resources and advocacy which is so vital to providing value to our members and to the community at large.
We are grateful for everything you do for our community and can’t wait to see you on February 9, 2019 at the Albuquerque Convention Center for the La Noche Encantada 2019.
Shannon Jacques Events, Sponsorship & Membership Director