- The City of Albuquerque Economic Development has developed a Coronavirus Pandemic Guide for Businesses and Organizations and is offering an opportunity to promote your local business’ deals and promotions with #SupportLocalABQ.
- Job Training Albuquerque (JTA), a partnership between the City of Albuquerque and CNM Ingenuity that provides companies with no cost college-level training for employees, has moved to an online format.
- Bernalillo County CARES small business grant for qualified small businesses to assist with costs associated with business interruption caused by required closures due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- The City of Albuquerque will allow restaurants to use temporary outdoor dining and sidewalk seating.
- The Bernalillo County Department of Behavioral Health Services has opened the application process for behavioral health providers who wis to apply for emergency financial support through the Bernalillo County Behavioral Health Provider CARES Grant.
Follow our Facebook page for other updates