The AHCC's Procurement Series is here! This series of six (6) weekly classes will unlock the mysteries and the opportunities of doing business with Federal, State, County, City and other Local Municipalities and Anchor Institutions of New Mexico!
Series runs every Thursday from 3pm-5pm on Zoom (see dates below).
For more information: Please contact Tashina Silversmith at
505-842-9003 • email@example.com
**If you are a current member of the Hispano Chamber of Commerce OR become a member due to the procurement series, you will receive a free ticket to the 2020 Procurement Summit to be held in March and you will also receive $100 off your NEXT renewal of your membership.
Session 1: What is Procurement & is it feasible for my business? January 21, 2021
This session will be used to determine the procurement feasibility and standing of a business being able to participate in doing business with the government.
Session 2: My Resources January 28, 2021
- MBDA - Minority business support during procurement process
- PTAC - Review of business procurement worthiness
- SBA - Review of the federal procurement process
- SBDC - Review the health of your business
- Score - Make a mentorship Appointment
- VBOC - If Veteran owned, reach out
Session 3: All Agencies Registration February 4, 2021
- Anchor Institutions
- Navajo Nations
- Private Sector
Session 4: Building Your Procurement Team February 11, 2021
- Procurement Expert
- Business Consultant
- Designation Expert
- Plus others
Session 5: Contracting 101 - The 9 R's of Contracting February 18, 2021
- Read, Rite, Rithmatic - Understanding Contracts
- Rigor, Relevance, Relationships - Getting Contract Ready
- Register, Reliable, Responsible - Contract Management
- SBA Ready
- 8(a) Ready
Session 6: Awards & Mentorship - Program Completion February 25, 2021
SBA - Pursuing Contracts - Awards, Sole Source, Joint Ventures, P-Cards