- The State of New Mexico developed a webinar explaining various resources offered by the state.
- New Mexico Economic Development Department has created the COVID-19 Business Loan Guarantee Program that will guarantee a portion of a loan or line of credit up to 80% of principal or $50,000 that is flexible and can be used for working capital, inventory, payroll and more.
- The State Investment Council will soon be launching the NM Recovery Fund, managed by Sun Mountain Capital. Be sure to request information on when the application will be released.
- Department of Workforce Solutions will allow employees who have had their hours cut due to Coronavirus to claim partial unemployment benefits in an attempt to prevent layoffs.
- The New Mexico Economic Rapid Response Taskforce has developed a clearinghouse to enhance communications where the public can submit business questions, challenges, and feedback through the Business Rapid Response online submission form.
- The Department of Workforce Solutions has issued Back to Work and Unemployment Insurance Guidance for employers.
Follow our Facebook page for other updates